Wig Coloring Services
Regular price $85.00
| Save $-85.00 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 230): divided by 0% off)
Do you want to add color to some of the more popular units on the site for a more customized look or is your favorite unit in need of a new look. As an add on or and update we offer color options. includes basic cleaning and styling.
drop off service available RVA
**** If sent in via mail a shipping label will be emailed the next business day****
After order is placed you will receive at text/email to discuss the color
There are various types of hair coloring processes that can be used to change or enhance one's hair color. Here are some of the most common methods:
- Single Process : This process involves the use of permanent hair color. This type of hair color is long-lasting and provides complete coverage of gray hair.
- Double Process: This process involves lifted the current hair color out to deposit the desired color. It's best for those who want to experiment with a new color , lighter, brighter, and very vibrant hair color.
- Highlighting: This process involves the use of bleach to lighten hair in specific areas, creating highlights. It can be done using a cap, foil, or freehand techniques.
- Balayage: This is a French hair coloring technique where hair color is applied freehand, creating a natural-looking, sun-kissed effect.
- Ombre: This technique involves blending a darker root into a lighter mid-length and ends. It creates a gradient effect.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
May take up to 2 weeks during peek seasons